Ranches Only Realtors are “The Ranch & Rural Real Estate Specialists” buying and selling ranches, rural properties, farms and agricultural real estate in BC for over 45 years.
Ranches Only listings range from small hobby farms and working acreages to large trophy ranches in every price range. We utilizes the latest in online listing technologies with RO.com integrating the very best target marketing to buyers and sellers, making RO.com the industry leader in farm and ranch real estate throughout the province.
How Ranches Only Works With You to Sell Your Property
Ranches Only is committed to providing superior personalized client services for all purchasers and sellers with honesty, integrity and your complete satisfaction being the successful outcome of the relationship. Ranches Only real estate professionals work with you ensuring each step of the Sale or Purchase is properly explained and professionally handled.
- Fully explain the agent/client relationship
- Prepare a comparative market analysis that will assist you in pricing your property.
- Prepare detailed colour brochures.
- Market the listing information and photos of the property on web site.
- Provide advice and techniques that will help your property sell quickly.
- Qualify buyers before showing your property.
- Arrange an appointment for showing the property or provide detailed property and area information, maps and directions to the prospective purchaser
- Consult with you regularly about the activity on your property and the market conditions.
- Promptly present and advise you on any offers to purchase.
- Aid you through inspections, appraisals, financing and all matters related to the sale.
- Fully detail the closing process and estimate your closing monies.
- Ensure that all the details of the sale are met and stay in contact after the sale.
Ranches Only Licensed Real Estate Professionals promote your ranch property
with their proven Ranch Estate Marketing & Sales Efforts
We utilizes the latest in online listing technologies with RO.com. Integrating the very unique Ranch & Farm listing criteria into a searchable listing database to target market buyers and sellers of Real Estate in BC. Buyers can search for listings by head count, hay production, and other specific Ranch Assets that are not comparable on other real estate web sites. Sellers Listings are showcased with high resolution photos, maps, documents available on any laptop tablet or smart phone in a concise downloadable format.
Estate Portfolio Booklets & Brochures:
We provide detailed Ranch Estate information packages to potential buyers and real estate agents. Our estate booklets includes maps, plans, photographs, aerial photographs and descriptive property information. Your RO Realtor will work with you to prepare your estate portfolio as quickly as possible with input and approval. Once completed your estate portfolio is published and available via the internet and copies are mailed to a list of qualified Ranch Estate Buyers.
The Real Estate Guide
BC Livestock Market Report
Social media channels that reach target specific markets.
Links we endorse for Sellers:
Meet the Ranches Only team:
Founder of Ranches Only:
J. Barrie Cline, since starting in the real estate business in 1967 has had many and varied experiences from management to receivership work, from project development to commercial sales. All throughout, a constant interest remained in ranch sales. The first sizeable ranch sale occurred in 1973 and now some of the ranches are being sold for the second time.
During the years he served 5 years on the Arbitration Committee and 5 years on the Complaints and Discipline Committee. He had also served on the Judicial Panel of the BC Real Estate Association’s board arbitrating inter-board commercial commission disputes.
He appeared as an “expert witness” numerous times in the Supreme Court of BC.
Barrie sold his own ranch, and was a member of the BC Cattleman’s Association.
He enjoyed many years of competing in cutting horse events, and in his younger days, tried his hand at steer wrestling.