This Ranch Listing Has Been SOLD. Please Contact Tim Terepocki for a list of other ranch properties that will suit your specific needs. 250.280.7653
This picturesque acreage is one of the only remaining homesteads in the Boundary Country Region and is full of history, including a couple homestead buildings. The property consists of rolling hills, valleys, timber lands and grazing lands that are virtually untouched.
There are six separate titles all adjoining for a total of approximately 1012 acres. Approximately 40% of the property is treed with an estimate of 30,000 cubic meters of merchantable timber. The remaining 60% of the property is rich and fertile land suitable for grazing and/or farming. The acreage is completely fenced with two wells drilled with solar powered pump stations installed to provide good water all year round. There are creeks running through the property and there is access to natural springs on site for irrigation and livestock.
Build your dream house on any one of the several beautiful building sites with views of the surrounding Monashee Mountains and Valleys.